It just makes good sense to refer a
1st Priority Inspector
More Confident Buyer: Whether your client’s home is old or new…
1st Priority helps provide them with the peace of mind they deserve.
At 1st Priority, we have total commitment to customer satisfaction.
NOW OFFERING A FREE MOLD INSPECTION WITH EVERY HOME INSPECTION PERFORMED*
*(Sampling & Lab fees, if needed, are at an extra fee)
- Professional image and credibility: A professional and easy to understand home inspection report helps lend credibility and stature to the image of the real estate professional. It says the firm and its sales associates are genuinely interested in the best interests of both the buyer and seller, thereby positively reflecting the Realtor’s integrity.
- Less litigation: A home buyer is potentially less likely to file suit alleging misrepresentation, negligence or fraud when the sale is preceded by a 1st Priority home inspection.
- More sales: Buyers may be positively influenced by a 1st Priority home inspection, improving the speed, price, and likelihood of a sale.
- Objective Reporting: 1st Priority inspectors are trained to disclose their findings in an objective non judgmental way. Inspectors don’t scare buyers or sellers, rather we inform them and explain how easily most items can be corrected.
- Less time at inspection: We know your time is valuable. We have developed a state of the art computerized reporting method that is not only very comprehensive, but cuts down on wait time at the end by 45 min to 1hr. Why stand around watching your inspector type?
The Leading Arizona Home Inspector for Phoenix Arizona Home Inspections
1st priority inspections is your source for home inspection in Arizona, Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale home buyers, home sellers, warranty, realtors, indoor air quality testing iaq, termite Home Inspections, termite inspections, 1-2 year new home warranty inspections, radon testing asbestos and lead based paint testing, mold inspections, allergen testing and indoor Environmental testing for the Phoenix Metro and surrounding areas. We use state of the art equipment, professional and easy to understand home inspection report.